Michigan auto injury lawyers.
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Rear-end, head-on and side collisions
- No fault and un-insured motorist claims
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Passenger injuries in car accidents
- Fractures, sprains & soft tissue injuries
- Head and brain injuries
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- Drunk driving accidents
- Fatal car accidents
- Swimming pool & drowning accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Boating accidents
What does 22not33 mean, exactly?
Other law firms charge 33% of a net settlement amount. Our contingent fee is only 22%. (Remember, you are responsible to reimburse case costs spent by any attorney.) For example: A lawyer wins a $100,000 “net settlement” (deduction of costs spent by your attorney to prepare your case, taken “off the top” of your settlement total before the fee is calculated). If the attorney is charging a 33% fee, you would get about $67,000. If you were charged just 22% — which is our fee — you would receive about $78,000.