Michigan auto injury lawyers.
Representing accident victims throughout Michigan.
At Matz and Pietsch, we represent accident victims throughout Michigan and are dedicated to providing exceptional results. We prepare for every case thoroughly and will be there for you whenever you need us.
Whether yours was a side-impact collision, SUV rollover, or another type of accident, you can trust Matz and Pietsch to do everything we can to get the best possible result.
Contact us today for a free consultation with a Michigan car accident attorney.
- $3.45 million settlement against a cement company whose truck crossed a center line causing three deaths and severely injuring a 4 year-old boy.
- $1 million settlement on behalf of a 60 year-old woman with a mild closed head injury due to County Road Commission negligence.
- $825,000 settlement on behalf of a 25 year-old man in a rural county with a peroneal nerve injury as a consequence of an automobile/truck collision.
- $680,000 arbitration award in Wayne County against a local transportation authority for a minor impact collision resulting in a cervical disc injury.
- $600,000 settlement in a rural county for a young man who injured his right arm in a one vehicle rollover accident.
- $490,000 settlement for a 42 year-old woman involved in an automobile/motorcycle crash.
- $625,000 motor vehicle accident settlement for a 38 year-old construction supervisor who returned to work 3 weeks after suffering a moderate closed head injury.
- $400,000 for a vacationing motorist whose SUV was struck by a pickup truck that crossed the center line on an icy northern Michigan road.
Focused on your future.
When you meet with us in your home or our office, we'll listen to you and your concerns, explain the legal process and the issues in your case, and show you what can be done to help you get medical care and compensation.
Getting you medical care is our number one priority. If you don't have a doctor, we can help make sure you find the right doctor and receive the care and treatment you need without being burdened by insurance company delays or restrictions on your doctors.
We'll also identify all possible sources of compensation. This could include Michigan no-fault, uninsured/underinsured coverage, workers' compensation, liability insurance of the other driver, the insurance covering the owner of the at-fault vehicle, and policies covering you, your family members, and others.
We'll handle all aspects of your case. Our firm will communicate directly with insurance companies, adjusters, your benefits and medical bills, your property damage claim, and others. This will give you the time to focus on getting better.
We seek full compensation. Matz and Pietsch will work tirelessly to help you get full compensation for all your losses, including medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
We won't leave money on the table. We'll try to resolve your case for the maximum value of your claim. During the legal process, we'll provide constant updates, keep you informed of important developments and provide supportive counsel at the right time.
Free consultation with a lawyer.
For a free consultation about your case, contact Matz and Pietsch.
What does 22not33 mean, exactly?
Other law firms charge 33% of a net settlement amount. Our contingent fee is only 22%. (Remember, you are responsible to reimburse case costs spent by any attorney.) For example: A lawyer wins a $100,000 “net settlement” (deduction of costs spent by your attorney to prepare your case, taken “off the top” of your settlement total before the fee is calculated). If the attorney is charging a 33% fee, you would get about $67,000. If you were charged just 22% — which is our fee — you would receive about $78,000.